It was the day before Easter, and all was a flurry. The legs of lamb were going out the door in a hurry. We did our own cuts and were swamped from dusk till dawn ! Our butcher blocks were busy all day long. We hope that you all enjoyed the Easter Day feast and celebration!
As the weather gets better we offer great take-outs for picnics. Your choice of cheese, wine, beer (how about an ice-cold Ninkasi?) and cured meats. Boars Head is a favorite here and we have a good selection. Stop by and browse our store here in SouthTowne Eugene.
For Mother’s Day?
How About Tenderloin Steak on the BarBQ?
– a simple recipe that is easy to make
2 (2 inch thick) steaks beef tenderloin
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 cloves crushed garlic
• 1 teaspoon organic seasoning
1. Rub meat with olive oil and crushed garlic. Sprinkle with seasoning. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill for medium high heat.
3. Brush grate with oil, and place steaks on the grill. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until done.
Logion Web Design